Hello, Business.com Users!
We would like to inform you that the product Data Rescue PC4 that was reveiwed and highlighted last year by Business.com, has now been replaced with a new robust and user friendly version Data Rescue 5 for Windows.
Click here for the new Data Rescue 5 for Mac
Data Rescue 5 Demo
You will be sent an email with a download link and demo serial number.
Data Rescue 5 for Windows
A faster, more intuitive, data recovery software for Windows. Recover more files, receive progress notifications, and so much more!
- Windows 7 or later (Have an older Windows version?)
- Secondary Storage Device
- Internet Connection
- Recovers all file types from any hard drive or just the files you need.
- Works on all PC hard drives even if they fail to mount or only partially operate.
- Works if your hard drive is corrupt due to viruses, errors or operating system failure.
- Recover digital photos from your camera even after it has been erased or reformatted.
- Use the drive-cloning tool to make a scan-able clone of your primary hard drive.
- Data Rescue is SSD and RAID compatible.
Easy to Use
Double click the .exe file and enter a registered serial number
Select your desired drive you want to recover
Finally preview and retrieve your recovered files
Get 10% Off
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive a coupon instantly!
Be the first to know! Sign up and receive Prosoft emails to hear about new arrivals, special promotions, and exclusive offers.
"Whether you’re trying to save files on your internal SSD, your external hard drive, or your phone’s SD card, Prosoft Data Rescue has you covered. Simply run the scan, search for exactly what you’re looking for, preview the results, and restore them in a snap."
- Edward Mendelson, PCMag.com
"Data Rescue remains your best hope for recovering data from a physically functional drive without having to send it to a dedicated outfit where technicians in clean rooms will replace drive components in clean rooms for hundreds—or thousands—of dollars."
"The service will successfully bail you out of a variety of scenarios like crashed hard drives, virus infections, corrupted or non-mounting partitions and accidentally deleted files."