Data Backup Mac
When was the last time you backed up your Mac?
It's more common for people to have an out-of-date backup, than to not have a backup at all. -- we see it all the time.
No one thinks they need a backup until they lose everything --
Keep your backup up-to-date with automated backups and be sure you never experience the dreaded data loss scenario.
Be in control of
Exclusive Offer 60% Off
- Drag and drop feature for simple backup creations.
- "Fast Smart" feature pre-selects the files to be backed up.
- Easy to create a bootable clone of your Mac hard drive.
- Choose to compress files and/or encrypt with a password to protect your backups.
- Schedule your backups to automatically run at a specific time, on a recurring basis, or when a drive is connected.
- Have your Mac Automatically wake up to execute scheduled backups.
- Synchronize folders - perfect if you use more than one computer.
- Five available backup types - simple, versioned, clone, synchronized, and incremental.
- Backup to any mounted drive including USB, SATA, or network drives.
- Custom create your own backup with exact copies of your folders or drive.
"Coming from a company that specializes in data recovery and hard drive optimization, having a local backup is the safest way to protect yourself from data loss."