NEW Features in Drive Genius 4
- Proprietary BootWell™ technology to create a small recovery drive from your existing OS X startup drive. Recovery drives can be used as emergency startup drives and are needed to perform certain operations on the main startup drive.
- Enhanced and simplified interface to run tools simultaneously on multiple drives.
- New Instant DrivePulse™ utility that runs DrivePulse™ tests for the most common set of drive problems and presents a pass/fail status.
- Enhanced Clone tool can copy the startup drive (any in-use drive in fact) without the need to restart, and can copy from a larger drive to a smaller drive.
- New IconGenius™ utility to set a custom icon for drives and folders; including several collections of custom-designed icons.
- Tuned for OS X Yosemite and works with 10.8.3 and newer.